How to Cope with Disappointing Board Results Infographic
Boards results are out. Here is an infographic on how to cope with disappointing board results.
- Ask for help! Talk to your parents, friends, brother/sisters, whoever you are close to.
- Make an action plan to get over your result.
- Re-energize yourself. Listen to your favorite music.
- Read your favorite book.
- Play sports - cricket, tennis. Anything to take your mind off.
- Join some activity - maybe a dance class, a foreign language course
- Make new friends
- Take a break. Maybe go backpacking, visit your relatives in another town.
- Repeat to yourself - 'This will make me stronger'
- Know you can get over it.
- Accept for what they are and move on..
- Don't Panic!
- Don't be afraid to face your parents. Be honest with them and promise to get over it soon.
Look at the big picture. Success in life is not determined by board results.