Benefits Of Agile Development Methodology In Product Development Process—Infographic
1. Speed To Market
It is improved by 18-20%.
- Early error detection
- Early error fixtures
- Better communication
It makes the Agile process 37% faster.
- Enough space for continuous change
- Open communication
- Customer collaboration
3. Risk Management
Agile is 42% of the times successful with a failure probability of 8%.
- Faster bug detection and fixture
- Less up-front expense
- Client involvement
4. Cost Control
It reduces by 7-29%.
- Early and continuous delivery
- Early cost estimations
5. High Quality
Significant decrease in defect detection rates.
- Clear requirements
- Continuous integration and testing
Agile tends to be 25% more productive.
- Prioritized user stories
- Realistic and shorter goals
- Better time management