Top 5 Shopping Trends for Back to School 2015 Infographic
Back-to-school is the second largest retail holiday of the year. While US shoppers spend on the whole $20B for Mother’s Day, this jumps significantly to $75B for back to school. With more consumers moving online for their back to school 2015 shopping, there’s a lot of opportunity for retailers to get in front of customers with the right campaign strategy.
- Scale Up: Back-to-school (B2S) season is a competitive time of year in retail. Increase budget to ensure that you are getting in front of all of your potential customers.
- Reach New Audiences: Students and parents are already starting to search and compare B2S products. Get in front of shoppers with AdRoll Prospecting, our latest tool to help you find customers that are in-market for your product.
- Mobile Matters: Shoppers will be comparing products on the go. Stay in front of customers wherever they are shopping with cross-device targeting on desktop and mobile.
- Refresh Creative: Reach out to shoppers looking to save with creative that include strong calls to action and create a sense of urgency with incentives.
- Reward Loyalty: Target visitors that have purchased in the past with loyalty campaigns. While email is always a great way to remind past and present customers of current deals, messaging often times gets lost in the of inbox full of deals. Check out CRM retargeting as a way to re-engage past customers and retarget your email lists with display ads online.