- 17 Types of Teachers Everyone Knows Infographic
- Trends in Higher Education Infographic
- 4 Key Trends Driving LMS Growth Infographic
- The Minimalist Approach to Maximizing Space Infographic
- Using Data and Analysis in Higher Education Infographic
- How to Study Using Dual Coding Infographic
- The Case for Digital Transformation 2017 Infographic
- 21 Communication Skills for Post High School Success Infographic
- 10 Fascinating Facts About The Internet Infographic
- Teachers of the Year 2017 Infographic
Study Smart Infographic
Study Smart Tips: Getting the Results You Want
Studying is a necessity as we know but it is still something that people regularly struggle with. They know its importance but still at times can find it difficult to focus fully on it. With so many distractions in today’s world, procrastination is rife and it is important for students to be diligent and disciplined with their study approaches.
It is however, important to note that one study routine might suit one person but not suit the next. One person might feel that they study better in a group while another person may feel that they study better alone in a quiet space. It is all about figuring out what gets you the best results and achieves the highest efficiency in terms of topics covered.
Try to create a study schedule throughout the academic year so that you are not left cramming towards the exams. If you have kept to your study schedule, you will find yourself with less anxiety and a resolve to do a better exam.
The Study Smart Infographic from Study Medicine Europe in the UK is a helpful guide on how to get the most from your study efforts. It breaks things down in terms of the science of study and memory and also gives some tips on approaching study for different stages. Use it in conjunction with the Study Tips app which has sections on reading, memory, test taking, etc. plus all tips are research based and written in 140 characters or less.
- Top Tips For Study Success Infographic
- 12 Hacks That Will Improve Your Studying Infographic
- How To Make Studying Count Infographic
- The Complete Study Guide Infographic