How To Prepare For Exams Infographic
The How To Prepare For Exams Infographic presents some top tips that will help you prepare for your exams and get the most out of studying.
Some key highlights from the infographic:
- Celery is one of the richest sources of uteolin, a plant compound linked with lower rates of age-related memory loss.
- Deep sleep promotes the formation of connections between brain cells, and REM sleep aids memory formation.
- Students preparing for exams would be better ensuring they get 7-9 hours of sleep, rather than trying to pull an all-nighter.
- We naturally feel tired at two different times throughout the day – these are 2am and 2pm
Water aids in body regulation and brain function, as well as being closely related to moods and emotions.
- Proper hydration also improves blood and oxygen flow to the brain, further strengthening cognitive function and memory.
- Regular exercise helps to increase brain function and energise neurogenesis (the formation of new brain cells).
- Positive thinking, especially about the future, speeds up the creation of new brain cells, and dramatically reduces stress and anxiety.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.