Moving From ILT To VILT: A 4-Step Guide To A Successful Transition—Infographic
1. Adapting ILT To VILT
- Identify the components of the training material.
- Curate the content. Determine what to keep, rewrite, or eliminate.
- Establish training goals.
2. Set Up VILT Interactions
- Audience polls—ask more questions and create discussions
- Visually appealing images and videos to drive key points
- Whiteboard brainstorming sessions
- Live Q&As
3. Strategic Learning And Development Assessments
- Pre-session assessments to qualify learners.
- Live micro-assessments to keep track of progress.
- Post-session feedback questions.
4. Training The Trainer
- Content and communication
- Virtual classroom tools
- Interpersonal interactions