One of the best ways to ensure you get to class is to be prepared by taking simple steps to attend class, study efficiently and manage your time.
6 Steps To Get Something out of Class.
- Start the day the night before
- Timing is important
- Stay on campus in between classes and study
- Prioritize your assignments
- Get a day planner and use it
- Preparation seems to help!
Visit OrganizeYourStuffContenst.com to enter the Organize Your Stuff contest for your change to win a free space makeover with professional organizer Monica Friel.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.