The Most Exciting Summer Internships Infographic
A summer internship can provide valuable workplace experience and access to industry professionals who may become great contacts in the future. The Most Exciting Summer Internships Infographic shows which companies offer the most exciting summer internships.
- Available to high-school juniors through graduate students attending full-time accredited programs relevant to the NASA internship.
- Interns will engage in scientific/engineering research, development, and operations activities.
- US. Citizenship.
- Major in a relevant field.
- GPA of 3.0 for college-level interns.
Marvel Entertainment - “ART RETURNS INTERNSHIP"
- Available to full-time undergraduates.
- Interns will help file and mail documents that organize and process original artwork from Marvel Comics artists.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word.
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
Available to currently enrolled college sophomores through graduate students.
- Cover, letter and resume.
- Letter of reference or recommendation from a professor in your field.
- Personal statement as to why you should be considered.
Available to currently enrolled undergrads, graduate students, as well as non-students.
- Urban music and culture
- Business Development
- Social Media
- Letter from your college or university confirming that you will receive school credit.
- Excellent computer skills and strong organizational skills.
- Photoshop, FinalCut, iMovie, PowerPoint, Keynote, and Excel skills a major plus.
- Applicants with photography/video skills will be given special consideration.
Wildcare.inc - “SUMMER WILDLIFE INTERNSHIP”
- Available to undergraduates interested in the care and treatment of injured/orphaned wildlife.
Must be able to work 20 hours/week from May to August.
- Internship is unpaid.
Disney - “DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM INTERNSHIP"
- Available to undergrads and graduate students of all majors who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and who have completed at least one semester.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Main-entrance operations
- Guest relations
- Guest research
- PhotoPass photographer
- Resort transportation and parking
- Parking cashier
- Ticket taker
All internships take place at Walt Disney World theme parks and resorts
MSNBC - “NEWSROOM INTERNSHIP"
Available to currently enrolled college sophomores through graduate students with interests in careers in media or broadcasting.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have knowledge of politics, history, and current events.
Work with Senior Producer performing production assistant functions such as:
- Answering phonesLogging/retrieving tape
- Researching story ideas
- Printing scripts
- Collaborating with Digital Media Intake Department
Nike Inc. - “DESIGN INTERNSHIP"
- Available to full-time graduate students fill concentrating in apparel/fashion, textile, product, interactive/digital, graphic or architecture design.
- Must be skilled with design programs.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication, organization, and project-management skills.
TWITTER - “PRODUCT MARKETING INTERNSHIP”
- Available to undergrads and graduate students pursuing degrees in computer science, economics, business administration, or the equivalent.
- Must have experience with database query tools.
- Video production and editing.
- Partnership management.
- Content management.
- Research and software development.
Facebook - “PRODUCT MARKETING INTERNSHIP"
Available to graduate students who can understand and help optimize Facebook's service value chain to both advertising agencies and companies.
- Strong interest in sales.
- Flexible thinking and ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent time-management
- Ability to reach and influence decision-makers.
- Willingness to succeed.
- Desire to make sales/service teams more effective and efficient.
Nordstrom Inc. - “VISUAL STYLIST INTERNSHIP"
Available to college juniors and seniors with experience in merchandising and visual styling.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong organization skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures.
- Learning the art and business of visual styling through hands-on experience.
- Building store visual displays and window presentations.
- Creating promotional displays that show off latest merchandise.
Instagram - “FASHION AND ART COMMUNITY INTERN”
Available to undergraduates.
- Passion for social media and emerging trends
- Strong knowledge of emerging creative on Instagram.
Assist the Community Lead in day-to-day projects relating to fashion and art community members.
Google Inc - “SOFTWARE DEVELOPER INTERNSHIP"
Available to full-time college sophomores through graduate students pursuing degrees in computer science or related technical fields.
- Test engineering.
- Site reliability.
- Product and systems development.