How To Combine Animated And Self-Recorded Videos In Your Courses—Infographic
Why should you include animation in your self-recorded courses?
What Self-Recorded Courses Are Lacking
- Abstract ideas
Difficulties in explaining abstract and complex things
- Tricky editing
Change your mind? Film it again.
- Attention lost
Lecturer talking on screen for hours is not that fun.
How Animated Videos Solve It
- Learning Outcomes
Visualize and simplify abstract things easily
- Easy editing
Editing after delivery is not cost and time-consuming
Entertaining images with sounds motivate students to learn
Additional Benefits Of Animation
- Appealing: Improve the professional look
- Unique: Demonstrates your brand's culture and personality
How To Combine Animation And Self-Recorded Videos In Online Courses
- You present an abstract or complicated theory.
- You want to add humor to the lessons.
- You want to tell an inspiring and funny story.
- You want to explain realistic ideas.
- You want to give a real-life example
- You want to enhance the learner–lecturer connection.