Artificial Intelligence in Research and Publishing Infographic
In 1956, John McCarthy first used the term Artificial Intelligence and since then Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning has transformed numerous industries. The Artificial Intelligence in Research and Publishing Infographic highlights important events and Artificial Intelligence applications in research industry. Focus of these AI applications was on automating research techniques and expedite the research work. With the help of Artificial Intelligence human errors can be reduced which will eventually help improving the research work of the scientist. Infographic covers journey of AI in last 4-5 decades and tremendous market growth it has shown in these years. Infographic also talks about latest trends in Publishing and Research industry.
- Gen AI and the Future of Artificial Intelligence Infographic
- Modern Artificial Intelligence Infographic
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Infographic
- AI vs Machine Learning: What’s the Difference? Infographic
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Businesses Infographic
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.