Top 15 College Tricks Infographic
Top College Tricks Infographic
- Use the bathroom before a test.
- Make your friends during freshman year! It might be too late when you become sophomore.
- When feeling lazy about doing the dishes, use tortillas as plates.
- Never submit the same paper in two classes, it might be considered as plagiarism. Ask your professor first.
- Coffee-pot heater can help with your toast, to cook an egg, or even make ramen soup (just use a bowl instead so your coffee doesn’t end up tasting funny)!
- Heavy sleeper? Stick your phone inside an empty glass to amplify the alarm.
- Invest in a laptop lock.
- Record lectures in addition to taking note so that you have two ways to study later.
- Build your GPA in the beginning of the semester when coursework is easier.
- Purchase textbooks online, as they are often cheaper than in the bookstore.
- Alternate study spaces to stave off boredom.
- Join or form a study group and meet regularly.
- Make and use flashcards.
- Take a 10-minute break per hour studied. Get up and stretch and move!
- Always carry highlighter or colored pens.
The code has been copied to clipboard!