Top 10 eLearning Design Mistakes Infographic
The Top 10 eLearning Design Mistakes Infographic shows how you can create excellent eLearning courses that provide maximum eLearning ROI on your training expenditure by avoiding 10 eLearning design mistakes. These eLearning design mistakes are:
- No clear idea about the target audience
- Cluttered text
- Unclear navigation
- No realistic scenarios
- Ineffective narration
- Information without any specific need
- Poor selection or rapid authoring tools
- Poor grammar
- Ineffective learning objectives
- Inappropriate assessments.
You may also want to check The Ultimate eLearning Course Design Checklist where you will find a comprehensive "must-have" eLearning checklist for your next eLearning Course Design project.