How Technology Transforms Learning and Teaching Infographic
How Technology Transforms Learning and Teaching Infographic shows how ed tech is revolutionizing learning and instruction!
Technology transforms learning
- More than 50% of students in grades 6-12 go online for homework help at least once a week
- 41% of students would like to take a virtual class to learn at their own pace
- Students who study on mobile devices study 40 minutes more per week than those who don't
- Students in blended reading classrooms exceed growth expectations by 50%
- Today’s students use mobile devices for:
- Anytime research 60%
- Educational games 43%
- Collaboration with peers 40%
- School-related alerts 33%
Technology transforms teaching
- 91% of administrators say effective use of edtech is critical to their mission of high student achievement
- 6 in 10 school principals have implemented some form of blended learning
- 89% of teachers agree technology improves student outcomes
- 73% say technology allows them to respond to a variety of learning styles
- 87% say it helps students collaborate - a key requirement of the Common Core
Let ISTE 2015 transform you.
Thousands of educators gain critical digital age skills at the ISTE Conference & Expo. Groundbreaking ideas are shared, new learning technologies are unveiled and seeds are planted that will impact education for years to come. Take your place among the trailblazers who are revolutionizing learning at ISTE 2015. Learn innovative strategies for:
- 1:1/BYOD implementation
- Professional learning
- Flipped classrooms
- Google Apps and more.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.