6 Essential Elements of a Strong CV Infographic
A strong CV is your gateway to interviews and job offers. Get it right and you will have recruiters and employers desperate to meet you – but get it wrong, and your job hunt will suffer. To create an interview-winning CV you must have these 6 essential elements, as provided by this infographic from StandOut CV:
- A powerful introductory profile which catches recruiters’ attention and provides a persuasive overview of your skillset.
- A bullet pointed core skills list which provides readers with a snapshot of your talents from a single glance.
- A detailed career history with well-structured roles utilising plenty of bullet points to create a pleasant reading experience. Including quantifiable achievements will show employers the impact you have made at previous workplaces.
- Your education should be listed fully with grades and dates for all of your relevant qualifications.
- Interests and hobbies are entirely optional and should only be included if they are relevant to roles you are applying for.
- Simple formatting with plain black text on a white background, and a clean crisp font will provide a professional and easy-to-read look.