The Significant Effects of Flexible Work Timings Infographic
Work culture plays a vital role in extracting the best out of the employees and making them stay in the organization for a longer time. Among various factors, flexible work timings have significant impact on company’s culture. For a clearer picture, CareerBuilder India presents an interesting infographic, titled, The Significant Effects of Flexible Work Timings. The infographic covers the following topics:
- Repercussions of poor work life on employees physical and psychological health.
- Regions with poor work culture.
- Companies with best work culture.
- What the managers can do to ensure a balanced work life for employees.
- How implementing flexible work timings is beneficial for employees.
Owing to poor work life balance, 78% employees suffer from sleeping disorder. It also reveals that 21% suffer from depressed mental state. The companies which are known for their peerless work culture are RMSI, Google, SAP and American Express.
The The Significant Effects of Flexible Work Timings Infographic is not only meant for employees but for employers as well. It also provides few measures as what managers can do to ensure a better work life for employees.