Powerful Partnerships to Boost Personalized Learning Infographic
Benefits of blended and online learning opportunities include increased student engagement and access to tools that support quality work products. A personalized approach provides students ownership of the learning experience, flexibility in path, and opportunities to progress at an individual pace. Schools and districts are now offering blended and online learning programs, and some are doing so at scale.
This Powerful Partnerships to Boost Personalized Learning outlines the key lessons from programs which have successfully scaled their online and blended learning opportunities. From simplifying the teacher and student user experience to cultivating leadership, the infographic displays the lessons learned and features a framework for thinking about scaling the personalized learning experience.
For more information, see How to Successfully Scale Personalized Learning: Six Key Lessons from Effective Programs by Fuel Education™ in partnership with Getting Smart®. This white paper explores how districts and schools can successfully scale online and blended programs to extend learning opportunities for all students.
The paper features:
- A framework for scaling personalized learning
- Six key lessons from the trenches on scaling personalized learning
- Interviews with educators who have successfully scaled online and blended programs
- Benefits being realized today by schools and districts who are scaling their programs
- Recommendations for school leaders and educators who wish to scale