10 Life Lessons From Kung Fu Panda Infographic
The Kung Fu Panda packs some heavy wisdom nuggets for children in the light-hearted animation series full of thrill and adventure. Po is fat and clumsy. When the Wise Turtle Master Oogway chooses him as the Dragon Warrior - he is as surprised as the Furious Five (who had been Po's ideals forever) and their teacher Shifu.
The movie packs in some very important life lessons for children and adults alike. Kung Fu Panda shows how you can realize your dreams once you learn to move beyond your past, your doubts and your fears.
Po is lovable and cute. He loves to eat and refuses to be guilty about his natural instincts. He is also 'not' a quitter. He keeps trying and trying - until he wins over his friends and his teacher. Po is also innovative. He always manages to make up for his physical incapabilities with his bright creative ideas. He is lucky to have good friends too who are always by his side. Here are a few things that each one of us should imbibe from the movie.
- Inspirational Quotes from Children’s Literature infographic
- Inspiring Children’s Book Quotes Infographic
- It’s Never Too Late To Transform Your Life Infographic
- Life Advice from 50 Famous Childhood Characters Infographic
- 5 Golden Life Lessons from Albert Einstein Infographic