Key Issues in Teaching & Learning for 2016 Infographic
With a broad membership of over 350 institutions spanning a variety of Carnegie classifications, states, and several countries, EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) is well aware that there’s significant power in community. This is why, for the past six years, ELI has surveyed its higher education community to determine key issues & opportunities in post-secondary teaching & learning.
ELI surveys every year the wildly complex landscape of teaching and learning. This year, over 900 of community members selected the most pressing issues to form a final list of 15. These key issues will serve as the framework, or focal points, for all of ELI’s discussions and programming throughout 2016. Take a look at this year’s full list in the Key Issues in Teaching & Learning for 2016 Infographic that you can share with your networks.
- Academic Trasformation
- Faculty Development
- Assessment of Learning
- Online and Blended Learning
- Learning Analytics
- Learning Space Design
- Accessibility & Universal Design for Learning
- Open Educational Resources & Content
- Working with Emerging Technology
- Next Gen Digital Learning Environments (NGDLE) & Services
- Digital & Informational Literacies
- Adaptive Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Evaluating Tech-Based Instructional Innovations
- Evolution of the Profession
Find here the high-resolution infographic.