7 Induction And Onboarding Strategies For Corporate Training
The process of Inducting and Onboarding is very important for both the employees as well as the organization. The process needs to be clearly structured and well-executed to bring out the best in the employee as well as provide a positive image to the organization.
Although most organizations usually go for the traditional face-to-face approach to deliver the Induction and Onboarding program, it does have some challenges. The main aim of the program may not be met. Hence, organizations are beginning to evaluate other options that are not as time-consuming, such as a blended or fully online approach to impart corporate Induction and Onboarding training.
7 Examples For Succesful Employees Onboarding
- Example 1: Virtual Reality Experience As Part Of our induction Program
- Example 2: Induction Portal Of EI Design
- Example 3: Induction Program For A Food Retail Brand
- Example 4: Developed For A World-Renowned Innovative Electronics Components Manufacturer
- Example 5: Developed For A Seabed-To-Surface Engineering. Construction, And Services Company
- Example 6: Developed For A Large Chemical Producer
- Example 7: Developed For An Indian Industrial Conglomerate