The Importance Of Business Training For An Organization—Infographic
Why is business training important for an organization?
- One out 3 employees leaves their organization within the first year as they don't feel connected or engaged.
- The best strategy to retain employees is to invest in their development through corporate training programs.
- The cost of losing an employee in the first year can be up to 3 times the employee's salary to the company.
- At least 70% of professionals agree that training and development opportunities greatly influence their decision to stay with their company.
Benefits Of Professional Certification
- Professional training makes you more valuable within your company.
- Training and experience can lead to a potentially higher salary.
- Expect to get paid more when you have been through more training or have a certification.
- Training and certification make you stand out among the competition. They show you're motivated and committed to your career.
- Look for gaps in your company that you can fill.
- Your employer may notice your drive and reward it with a raise and promotion.
- If you're unhappy with your current company, certification gives you leverage. Use your training to market yourself to other companies.
- Your expertise can be used in professional organizations as well as your company. Build your resume by using your expanded skillset in different settings.
- Certification demonstrates your commitment to superior professionalism, upholding industry standards, and continued learning.
Include Training In Your Development Plan
- Keep your company's goal in mind
- Work with your employers
- Do your homework and exploit the opportunity
- Consider your own goal, too