Blended learning is the foremost trend in education. While millions of elementary through high school students are participating in blended learning, it is a method, not a goal.
The How to Choose Digital Curricula for Blended Learning Infographic provides answers to ten crucial questions educators should ask themselves when selecting digital curricula for Blended Learning:
- What is the focus of blended learning?
- What are the learner characteristics and needs?
- What are the main planning criteria?
- How much unique differentiation and personalization is needed?
- What is the strategic role of the teacher?
- How often are progress and proficiency assessed by the software?
- What actionable data reports are needed?
- What hardware, infrastructure, and professional development are needed?
- How do you evaluate effectiveness?
- Can you try before you buy?