Gamification in eLearning Facts Infographic
Gamification in eLearning helps create an effective learning system that enables learners to rehearse real-life scenarios and challenges in a safe environment. The Gamification in eLearning Facts Infographic will walk you through some of the benefits of gamification for learners and how the experience of learning (recall and retention) can be enhanced through Gamification.
- 80% of the learners say that their productivity would increase if the learning approach used in their university/organisation is more game-like.
- 82% of the learners are in favour of multiple difficulty levels and explorable content.
- 71% of employees are not engaged or actively disengaged in their work.
- 89% of the learners show greater engagement if the LMS application has a point system.
- 62% of the learners feel they would be motivated to learn if leaderboards were involved and they had the opportunity to compete with other colleagues.
- 90% of the learners recall information if they are applying content within a stimulation.
Find more resources on Gamification here.
- Top 6 Benefits Of Gamification In eLearning
- 5 Killer Examples Of Gamified eLearning
- 3 Gamification Examples That Make Corporate eLearning Fun