Gamification in eLearning Infographic
Incorporating game elements into your learning program is a great way to empower learners to act freely, show competency, and work together. There are many benefits of using gamification within your eLearning courses. The Gamification in eLearning Infographic presents information on new gamification trends, benefits of gamification in eLearning and how to motivate your learners.
New Gamification Trends
- 80% of learners say that their productivity would increase if their university/organization was more game-like.
- Gartner predicts 70% of global 2000 organizations will have at least one gamified application by 2014.
- 71% or employees are not engaged or actively disengaged in their work.
- 89% would be engaged with an LMS if the application had a point system.
- 40% of global 1000 organizations will use gamification by 2015 as the primary mechanism to transform business operations.
- 90% of learners recall information if they are applying content within a stimulation.
Benefits of Gamification in eLearning
- Boost motivation.
- Build learner engagement.
- Increase learning retention.
- Performance feedback.
- Enhance produactivity.