Gamification Facts Infographic
Gamification is the concept of applying game mechanics and game design techniques to eLearning courses. It improves learner engagement and motivates them to achieve their goals.
- Gather Points
- Leverage Leaderboards
- Recognize Pattern
- Collect badges
- Receive accolades
- Save life/gift points/items
- Receive surprise awards
- Accept challenges & cross set levels
Why games are gaining importance in workplace
- 61% of the surveyed CEOs, CFOs and other senior executives say that they daily play games during breaks at work.
- According to a report by marketsandmarkets ,“Incorporating gamification will help increase employee motivation level, customer loyalty and employee engagement” .
- 75% of the global workforce will be millennials by 2025, according to Deloitte’s “Millennial Survey 2014".
- 78% Millennials said that having access to the technology they like to use makes them more effective at work, since this is the generation that grew up playing video games.
A major part of the eLearning industry will be driven by gamification. It is predicted to be a $10 billion industry by 2020.
- Deloitte conducted training programs that are gamified took 50% less time to complete and improved tenure of engagement.
- CISCO used gaming strategies the results were massive. It had 85% more engaged employees. It enhanced its virtual sales meeting and call center to reduce call time by 15%and improved sales by around 10%.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.