The Future of STEM Education is Now Infographic
Science is everywhere in the world around us. Technology is continuously expanding into every aspect of our lives. Engineering is the basic designs of roads and bridges, but also tackles the challenges of changing global weather and environmentally-friendly changes to our home. Mathematics is in every occupation, every activity we do in our lives.
Today’s students have unprecedented access to the tools of the digital age – computers, social media and smartphones – but they are not being taught how to leverage that technology in a responsible and safe way. Upon graduating, these students will compete in an emerging global economy fueled by rapid innovation, but many will be unprepared to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
Our nation is facing a growing shortage of employees who are skilled in STEM, yet the majority of teens lose interest in these subjects before they enter tenth grade. Need more of a reason to get passionate about STEM education? The Future of STEM Education is Now Infographic reviews why STEM learning is vital for today’s students.
- The State of STEM in the US Infographic
- Closing the Gap in STEM Education Infographic
- Inside the Students and Instructors of STEM Education Infographic
- The Importance of STEM in K12 Education Infographic
- USA STEM Education Infographic
- Robotics in STEM Education Infographic
- The Science of Attracting STEM Workers Infographic
- Girls and STEM Infographic