Flipped Learning Approach: Benefits To Learner And Organisation Infographic
Technology developments are encouraging an increasing range of options for workplace training, allowing organisations to adapt the learning method depending on the content, audience or work environment. One approach being employed by many is the flipped learning approach to learning. This takes the traditional classroom based training and essentially flips it on its head, changing the initial focus to online delivery which is then followed up with face-to-face training sessions. There are many advantages to both the learner and the organization of employing a flipped learning approach. The infographic outlines 5 benefits for each group.
- How a Flipped Classroom Works Infographic
- 4 Signs You Have a Real Flipped Classroom Infographic
- Flipped Learning: The Big Picture Infographic
- The Flipped Classroom Infographic: Turning Traditional Education On Its Head
- Active Ingredients For The Flipped Classroom Infographic
- How Flipped Classrooms Change from Schools to Colleges Infographic
- Growth in Flipped Learning Infographic
- Effective Strategies to Flip the Classroom Infographic
- How To Flip A Classroom Infographic
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.