Creative Mobile App Development – Mobile And Web Solutions Infographic
Let's look at the following information:
Mobile App Revenue
Over 268 billion app downloads will be made by 2017.
1. Enterprise Mobility Is Growing
- Enterprise mobile app and service revenue to hit $430 billion in 2021.
- 60% of workers use apps for work-related activity.
- 47% of companies improved their internal communication with mobile apps.
2. Clear Growth In Healthcare Apps
- Revenue to reach $26 billion by 2017.
- 80% of physicians use apps to do professional duties.
- Mobile fitness apps are growing in popularity.
The mobility of the device makes the apps accessible and acceptable to use at all times.
- 48% agree that it is OK to use a mobile phone in the toilet.
- 35% sleep with their mobile device. Sleep apps are gaining popularity.
- 70% use their mobile phones during a meal. 51% users order and review food using delivery apps.
Mobile App Trends For 2017
- Location Based Apps.
Offer users deals based on location and vicinity to your business, Real-time promotions based on their proximity to the business.
- Augmented Reality Apps.
Reach millennial audiences in a highly engaging way. Give users a sense of hyper-reality.
- Artificial Intelligence Apps.
Apps that can learn your preferences. Can make recommendations for you based on your behavior.
- IOT Apps.
Household items being controlled using your mobile device. New ways to automate your new life.
- Increased Cyber Security.
Developers are taking extra precaution as we store more personal information on our devices. Increase in an end to end encryption.