AP Fun Facts Infographic
How prepared are students for the exam?
5 Most Taken AP Exams
- English Language
- The US History
- English Literature
- The US Government and Politics
- Calculus AB
2/5 Students wish they had studied more. Out of those students, most wished they reviewed FRQ more.
Don't Forget A Snack.
- The things students regretted most was forgetting a snack.
- Second, was a jacket.
- Third, was a watch. 11% did not have a clock or watch to keep pace.
- 10% did not bring a pencil.
- 39% of the students did not bring a snack to the test.
- Out of the students who did bring one, 15% wish they had brought more.
- 15% of students who needed a calculator did not bring one.
- Luckily, only 5% of the calculators were dying during the test.
- 9% of the students did not eat before the test.
- 8% of students had a phone go off in their testing room.
- 9th graders are the most forgetful when it comes to bringing everything they need.
- 17% of the students did not set an alarm for the test.
- And yet... 98% of students made it to the exam on time.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.