A Day In The Life Of Internet Infographic
50% of the worlds' population has access to the internet today.
- 3.5 billion internet users worldwide (as of November 2016 statistics).
- That is 1.29 billion more than online users 2 years ago.
The Number Of Internet Users Has Increased Tenfold From 1999 To 2013
- 2005: First billion was reached.
- 2010: Second billion was reached.
- 2014: Third billion was reached.
Percentage Of Population Using The Internet By Continent (As Of June 2016)
- 50.2% Asia
- 16.7% Europe
- 10.5% Latin America
- 9.3% Africa
- 8.7% North America
- 3.8% Middle East
- 0.8% Oceania/ Australia