8 Facts About Learning in the Modern Workplace Infographic
Technology has drastically transformed the way today’s employees and companies operate.
- Now More Meetings are Conducted Virtually. Since 1998, the cost of video conferencing has decreased 10x
- Communication Happens through Email and IMS. The average office worker spend 28% of his or her workdays on email
- For Most Organizations Schedules are Growing Increasingly Flexible. 51% offer shift flexibility
- In 2013, 88% of organization offered telework in some form
- People are Working Longer… The average worker spends an average of 7 extra hour per week on work-related issues.
- On the Device They Choose 2 out of 3 workers are using their personal devices at work.
- In 2013, 77% of American Corporation used online learning in some form
- eLearning is expected to grow at an average of 23% per year until 2017.
Not Just an eLearning is effective: eLearning Must Be