10 Tips for Learner-Centered Training — Infographic
This infographic offers 10 tips for designing learner-centered training. Here they are:
- Don't start at the beginning.
- Design your training overview so that it ties directly to success in your learners' current or future position.
- Design your face-to-face course with Bob Pike's 90-20-8 rule in mind.
- Designing elearning or a synchronous leader-led webinar?
- Using your analysis data, draft-criteria based learning objectives.
- How will you know if the learners have learned it?
- Decide which instructional methods will help learners...
- Decide what order of lessons will enhance learning
- Try a typical sequencing option.
- Complete your design document.