10 Things You Shouldn't Say To Instructional Designers
10 Things You Shouldn't Say To Instructional Designers —Infographic
- "I need this training ready by next week..."
- "the policy changed so we have to start all over..."
- "You do what again? Interior design
- "We recorded the presentation, can't you just use that?"
- "We need to keep all 103 bullet points."
- "I just made a few changes..."
- "I think I should narrate it myself, I'm a real good talker."
- "I need it done today. I'll get the proof back to you in three weeks, when I return from vacation."
- "We think the red font on the black background looks great, just leave it."
- "You need the process and policy finalized BEFORE you write the training?"
The code has been copied to clipboard!