Top 10 Most Influential People in eLearning in 2015 Infographic
The Top 10 Most Influential People in eLearning in 2015 Infographic provides a ‘movers and shakers’ list that is compiled from a corporate online learning perspective, on the basis of a person’s perceived current influence on the online learning industry – as a practitioner, commentator, facilitator and/or thought leader.
The current key determining factors for being an influencer in the corporate e-learning field are said to be:
- Willingness to share knowledge (peer-to-peer learning) - not just opinions or selling products - typically via social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
- Publishing case studies and research on how to achieve improved outcomes
Top Ten eLearning Movers and Shakers
- Craig Weiss - A recognized eLearning expert, industry analyst, speaker, and the author of the well-known blog Elearning 24/7.
- Connie Malamed - An experienced eLearning, information and visual designer and publisher of The eLearning Coach website.
- Christopher Pappas - Founder and CEO of the eLearning Industry Network, which is the largest eLearning Professionals' network at the present moment.
- Cammy Bean - An eLearning instructional designer, vice president of learning design for Kineo US, and author of the book "The Accidental Instructional Designer".
- Ryan Tracey - eLearning Manager at a well-known financial services organisation in Australia and the author of the award winning blog E-Learning Provocateur.
- Patti Shank - Speaker, writer, author and the President of Learning Peaks LLC, an internationally recognized consulting firm that provides learning and performance consulting.
- Elliott Masie - Industry analyst, speaker, author, and the editor of Learning TRENDS by Elliott Masie, an Internet newsletter read by over 52,000 business executives worldwide.
- Rebecca Stromeyer - Director of ICWE, an events and media company, that organises events related to education and training in all parts of the world, such as ONLINE EDUCA and elearning Africa.
- Tom Kuhlmann - One of the most known eLearning designers with an experience of over 20 years in the training industry and the author of the Rapid Elearning Blog.
- Laura Overton - Managing Director of Towards Maturity with more than two decades of experience in helping organisations improve the business impact of learning technologies in the workplace.