Top 10 Most Influential People in eLearning in 2015 Infographic
The Top 10 Most Influential People in eLearning in 2015 Infographic provides a ‘movers and shakers’ list that is compiled from a corporate online learning perspective, on the basis of a person’s perceived current influence on the online learning industry – as a practitioner, commentator, facilitator and/or thought leader.
The current key determining factors for being an influencer in the corporate e-learning field are said to be:
- Willingness to share knowledge (peer-to-peer learning) - not just opinions or selling products - typically via social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter
- Publishing case studies and research on how to achieve improved outcomes
Top Ten eLearning Movers and Shakers
- Craig Weiss - A recognized eLearning expert, industry analyst, speaker, and the author of the well-known blog Elearning 24/7.
- Connie Malamed - An experienced eLearning, information and visual designer and publisher of The eLearning Coach website.
- Christopher Pappas - Founder and CEO of the eLearning Industry Network, which is the largest eLearning Professionals' network at the present moment.
- Cammy Bean - An eLearning instructional designer, vice president of learning design for Kineo US, and author of the book "The Accidental Instructional Designer".
- Ryan Tracey - eLearning Manager at a well-known financial services organisation in Australia and the author of the award winning blog E-Learning Provocateur.
- Patti Shank - Speaker, writer, author and the President of Learning Peaks LLC, an internationally recognized consulting firm that provides learning and performance consulting.
- Elliott Masie - Industry analyst, speaker, author, and the editor of Learning TRENDS by Elliott Masie, an Internet newsletter read by over 52,000 business executives worldwide.
- Rebecca Stromeyer - Director of ICWE, an events and media company, that organises events related to education and training in all parts of the world, such as ONLINE EDUCA and elearning Africa.
- Tom Kuhlmann - One of the most known eLearning designers with an experience of over 20 years in the training industry and the author of the Rapid Elearning Blog.
- Laura Overton - Managing Director of Towards Maturity with more than two decades of experience in helping organisations improve the business impact of learning technologies in the workplace.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.