Tips For Using Cutout People Images
When using cutout people images there are five quick tips I think you'll find handy in your eLearning projects. If you are new to using cutout people images, you will notice that having multiple images of the same eLearning character makes everything so much easier. Make sure to check out eLearning Brothers to learn more about their eLearning Templates and the eLearning Stock Library.
- Use a drop shadow on a cutout person or object to give it depth, so it stands out in your eLearning layouts.
- Use a drop shadow color to match the background.
- Use shadows below a standing cutout person, so they appear to be touching the ground.
- Use depth of field to isolate a subject from other elements in a photo by blurring the foreground or background.
- Use multiple cutout images to show different points in your eLearning presentation.