Top Tips for a Perfect School Website Infographic
If you are a school looking to impress parents, teachers and students with your web presence, follow these tips to achieve a sophisticated school website.
- Tip 1: Make sure your website is easy to read and consistent to standard school brand recognition.
- Tip 2: Boastfully display talented students and their achievements with pictures and videos. This is a good way to show off your school to parents.
- Tip 3: Have a calendar that shows all big events that happen in your school (like sports games and guest speakers) as well as school terms and holidays.
- Tip 4: Include a database with all staff working at your school for effective parent communication and relationship-building.
- Tip 5: Teachers should be able to upload updates about their classroom and assignments.
- Tip 6: An online store on your website is a great idea to raise money for the school. You can sell school t-shirts, tickets to special events, recommended books for sale, or you can even raise money for students that need financial support.
School Jotter is the number one school website builder used by thousands of schools worldwide. Easily create great-looking websites that are easy to edit and reflect your school’s ethos.