The Top 20 Learning Management Systems Based on User Experience Infographic
The Top Learning Management Systems Based on User Experience list has been created using a holistic approach and is based on input from actual LMS users. The order of appearance depends on System Usability Score, Perceived Usefulness & Net Promoter Score.
- Looop is the chosen platform for progressive companies including ASOS, Sky, Startupbootcamp, MoneySupermarket & Financial Times who know resources are better than courses and an LMS doesn't cut it.
- Learn Amp is a Learning and Engagement Platform improving your teams performance that helps to find, upload or create learning and track your teams progress.
- Agylia is a mobile, flexible and global LMS that enables learners to access digital learning on their preferred devices, wherever they are, whenever they need it.
- Skolera is a unified learning platform that allows teachers to deliver streamlined and integrated learning to students, and can interact with students and parents. It simplifies the management of the school, from student affairs, HR, accounting, payroll, etc.
- iSpring Learn is an easy-to-use cloud based Learning Management System for teaching and assessing employees or students online.
- MATRIX is a simple, powerful LMS for businesses that makes it easy to deliver online training. Our mission is to make training more enjoyable by offering an e-learning solution that engages learners and makes the whole process more productive.
- NEO is a simple, powerful LMS for schools and universities that makes it easy to deliver online education. Our mission is to make learning more enjoyable by offering an engaging e-learning solution that makes the whole process more productive.
- Bolt Spark LMS is a highly-secure, cloud-based, mobile-responsive LMS with next generation features incl powerful analytics, in-built translation, gamification suite, compliance management, facial recognition. Available in multiple languages, with fully connected API.
- TalentLMS is a super-easy cloud LMS that makes effective usage of your time and maximizes the training output.
- Set apart from other Learning Management Systems by its ease of use, configurability and security, Unicorn LMS is a scalable platform that can be tailored to meet your specific business needs. LMS previously named 'SkillsServe'.
- Skillcast LMS is a fully-managed, cloud-based LMS that enables companies to deliver e-learning and compliance apps on a single platform. It can be pre-loaded with compliance & risk course libraries, making it a top choice for regulatory compliance.
- Docebo is a learner-centric, award-winning platform that blends social and formal learning. Recognized as a top LMS for businesses training employees, partners and customers, Docebo empowers you to deliver engaging and impactful learning experiences.
- Totara Learn is the award-winning open source learning platform designed to help develop, train, manage and engage your staff.
- UpsideLMS is a best value, SaaS LMS that manages Online, Formal, Informal, Social and Mobile Learning (with its Offline Mobile App, UpsideLMS Mobile) easily & cost-effectively. It has won 20+ awards and is trusted by 1M+ users worldwide.
- Light, flexible, most trusted WordPress LMS. Easily create & sell courses, deliver quizzes, award certificates, manage users, download reports. LearnDash helps you access the latest eLearning industry trends for creating robust learning experiences.
- The DynDevice e-Learning platform (LMS) with 6 solutions that can be activated according to your specific needs: Training Management, Courses Distribution in SCORM format, Creation of courses, HR Management, E-commerce & Website, Company Intranet.
- Litmos LMS Web-based elearning tool; easily create web based training modules and tests, manage users and track individual users progress.
- Moodle is a free online Learning Management System, providing educators around the world with an open source solution for eLearning that is scalable, customisable and secure with the largest selection of activities available.
- Open edX is the open source platform that powers edX courses. Institutions can host their own instances of Open edX and offer their own classes. Educators can extend the platform to build learning tools that precisely meet their needs.
- Brightspace is the leading LMS that gives every teacher, student, and employee the best learning experience. Ranked a Leader in Corporate Learning by Aragon Research and #1 in Higher Ed by Ovum.
The reviews have been verified one by one by eLearning Industry.
The order of appearance is a function of the following metrics:
System Usability Scale: The most widely used and validated metric for measuring ease of use.
Perceived Usefulness: The degree to which a user considers that the LMS maximizes their work performance.
Net Promoter Score (NPS): The metric that quantifies in a 1-10 scale how much users are likely to recommend the product or not.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.