The Top 20 Learning Management Systems Based on Customer Experience Infographic
The Top 20 Learning Management Systems Based on Customer Experience list has been created using a holistic approach and is based on input from actual LMS users. The order of appearance depends on Customer Satisfaction (CSAT Score), Customer Effort (CEF Score) & Customer Expectation (CEX Score).
- Looop is the chosen platform for progressive companies including ASOS, Sky, Startupbootcamp, MoneySupermarket & Financial Times who know resources are better than courses and an LMS doesn't cut it.
- Skillcast LMS is a fully-managed, cloud-based LMS that enables companies to deliver e-learning and compliance apps on a single platform. It can be pre-loaded with compliance & risk course libraries, making it a top choice for regulatory compliance.
- iSpring Learn is an award-winning corporate training platform with a powerful authoring tool and cloud-based LMS. Start your e-Learning with no experts and training required.
- Knolyx is bringing the spark in B2B learning that focuses on learners into the most engaging, efficient and fun application in the workplace.
- eCoach LMS is a powerful and intuitive platform for organizations to create and deliver quality online training. The first of its kind, eCoach combines a user-friendly Learning Management System with outstanding rapid authoring capabilities. With eCoach, organizations can create and deliver online training from a single integrated platform.
- Effortlessly manage your elearning programme with our simple Nimble LMS. Whether you have a serious number of learners or just a few, our LMS makes managing your elearning programme easy. Includes a free Nimble Author license, training & support.
- Learn Amp is a Learning and Engagement Platform improving your teams' performance that helps to find, upload or create learning and track your teams progress.
- Skolera is a unified learning platform that allows teachers to deliver streamlined and integrated learning to students and can interact with students and parents. It simplifies the management of the school, from student affairs, HR, accounting, payroll, etc.
- NEO LMS is a simple, powerful LMS for schools and universities that make it easy to deliver online education. Our mission is to make learning more enjoyable by offering an engaging e-learning solution that makes the whole process more productive.
- Sofia LMS is a corporate LMS, build to reduce redundant expenditure that occurs in traditional employee training techniques. Sofia LMS utilizes industry leading standards such as Blended Learning, Web Conferencing, and Gamification.
- CrossKnowledge Learning Suite is the most engaging Learning Experience System (LES) on the market, to transform your teams and your business with lasting results.
- Cloud-based LMS that maximizes learning outcomes by combining AI, collaborative learning, and world-class pedagogy. Claned helps individuals and organizations remove barriers to digital learning, improve study engagement and learning results.
- TalentLMS is a super-easy cloud LMS that makes effective usage of your time and maximizes the training output.
- Totara Learn is the award-winning open source learning platform designed to help develop, train, manage and engage your staff.
- Open-source LMS, that improves access to education. Backed up by the Chamilo Association, aiming for the promotion of the software, maintenance of a clear communication channel and building of a network of services providers and software contributors.
- Open edX is the open source platform that powers edX courses. Institutions can host their own instances of Open edX and offer their own classes. Educators can extend the platform to build learning tools that precisely meet their needs.
- Moodle is a free online Learning Management System, providing educators around the world with an open source solution for eLearning that is scalable, customizable and secure with the largest selection of activities available.
- Litmos by CallidusCloud is a cloud-based continuous learning solution that unifies learning management, the extended enterprise, a content management system and prepackaged content to meet any organization’s internal and external training needs.
- Adobe Captivate Prime - A full-featured LMS with a learner-first approach.
- Docebo is a learner-centric, award-winning platform that blends social and formal learning. Recognized as a top LMS for businesses training employees, partners, and customers, Docebo empowers you to deliver engaging and impactful learning experiences.
The reviews have been verified one by one by eLearning Industry.
The order of appearance is a function of the following metrics:
Customer Satisfaction (CSAT Score): measures the degree of customer happiness with a particular product, service or interaction.
Customer Effort (CEF Score): quantifies the amount of effort required to get customer support from the LMS vendor.
Customer Expectation (CEX Score): measures the gap between customer expectations and service received by the LMS vendor.
All of the above metrics are calculated based on a 5-step Likert scale from Strongly Disagree to Strongly Agree.
Our methodology was developed in collaboration with Dr. Panagiotis Zaharias who is a scientific collaborator of eLearning Industry INC and UX expert.