What Is Your Teacher Personality Type? Infographic
Every teacher approaches their job differently. Some teachers are strict, while others are lenient. Some are spontaneous, while others are more practical. One thing is for sure: there are pros and cons to every teaching style. What teacher personality type best fits you or your favorite teacher?
Parental: Nurturing, Patient, Sympathetic, Indulgent
- Miss Honey (Matilda): "I can't abandon my children. And if I couldn't teach, I'd have nothing at all."
- Ms. Rains (Precious): "People do love you, Precious! ...your baby loves you. *I* love you!"
Buddy: Lenient, Humorus, Casual, Unstructured
- Dean Craig Pelton (Community): "Off campus, I'm just a Craig-ular Joe!"
- Sister Mary Clarence (Sister Act II: Back in the Habit): "No, sir, let's talk about your mama. Who's so dumb she got hit by a parked car!"
Reluctant: Bored, Uninspired, Irritable, Practical
- Luke Skywalker (Star Wars: The Last Jedi): "I will never train another generation of Jedi"
- Edna Krabappel (The Simpsons): "These tests will have no affect on your grades. They merely determine your future social status and financial success. If any."
WIzard Enthusiastic, Spontaneous, Knowledgeable, Unconscientious
- Miss Frizle (The Magic School Bus): "Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!"
- Syrio Forel (Game of Thrones): "There is only one good and his name is Death, and there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."
Aloof: Sarcastic, Stern, Stoic, Conscientious
- Mr. George Feeny (Body Meets World): "Is that the stupid idea train coming around the bend?"
- Professor Minerva McGonaggal (Harry Potter): "Would it be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch? That way, one of you might be on time."
Sergeant: Strict, Structured, Distant, Focused
- Miranda Bailey (Grey's Anatomy): "I hear everything, I know everything. I am watching each and every one of you."
- Terence Fletcher (Whiplash): "I was there to push people beyond what's expected of them. I believe that's an absolute necessity"
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.