Support a Strong School Library Program
Libraries are Key Strategy to Advanced PSSA Reading Scores. Students need the building blocks of a strong school library program for their learning success:.
- A full-time, certified librarian and library support staff
- Programs that encourages students to be independent readers
- Collection of current print and electronic resources
- Access to library and its resources throughout the school day
- Adequate funding to update library resources and technology annually