- Infographic On 4 Key Benefits Of Social Learning At The Workplace
- Measuring And Making The Most Of Metrics [Infographic]
- Infographic On Top 9 Formats Of Performance Support Tools
- 25+ Essential Data-Driven Customer Service Tips Infographic
- The Evolution Of The Employee: Modern Learner Expectations Infographic
- The Most Powerful Framework For Responsive Learning Infographic
- Virtual Reality In The Classroom Infographic
- INFOGRAPHIC: Emerging Technology Trends Influencing The L&D Field
- Sustaining Future Growth With Millennial Leaders Infographic
- The Real Future Of Australian Education
Which Social Networks Should You Care About In 2018? Infographic
Which Social Media Channels Should You Care About In 2018? Infographic
Did you know that the world’s top 25 social networks have 13.5 Billion active user profiles combined? And that Facebook is now the largest social media platform. It has over 2 billion people across the globe.
Being aware of the latest facts and statistics can help you harness that incredible power—propelling you into the possibilities of the future instead of getting left behind.
Take a look at this infographic, created by Digital information world, to discover the most popular networks worldwide as of January 2018, ranked by number of active accounts