5 Simple Steps To Get Started With Learning Analytics—Infographic
Training managers need results that can be measured, tied to the bottom line. So organizations are now enabling learning analytics to measure the effectiveness of training. How do you implement learning analytics?
Plan for the information needed, the sources, the format of reports, the stakeholders who need to receive the reports, and come up with clear and concise questions.
- What questions do you have?
- What information is needed?
- From where can the information be obtained?
- How will the information be gathered?
- How might the information be analyzed?
- How will the findings be reported and to whom?
Enable data analytics based on where and how it will be hosted, collect data and monitor it, analyze the data that is collected, and report and discuss with the concerned stakeholders.