How To Optimize Your Video For Better Ranking On Google Search—Infographic
9 tips to optimize your video for better ranking:
- Video hosting platform: Choose the right video hosting platform.
- Video keyword research: Perform keyword research before making videos.
- VIdeo title optimization: The title should be attractive and relevant to the video.
- Video description: Engaging description attracts the customer to your video.
- Add appropriate tags: Tagging your video allows it to become more visible.
- Video transcript: Tell what message you want to deliver to your audience.
- Thumbnail image: Thumbnail images give people a glimpse of your videos.
- Video embedding: Choose the right video hosting platform.
- Go for video promotion: Now it's time to focus on improving video news.
87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool.
53% of customers engage with a brand after watching a video on social media.
85% of all internet users in the USA watch online video content monthly on any of their devices.
54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand they support.