In support of Adult Learners' Week 2014 we have put together the Workplace Learning Statistics Infographic to share some stats on workplace learning. Our favorite is the number of years worth of Virtual College e-learning completed last year.
Workplace Learning Statistics
- 82% of people received some form or training in the last 12 months
- The average age of a learner is 34 years (64% males and 36% females).
- Top sectors for workplace learning include: Preparation for Life & Work, Engineering & Manufacturing, Construction & Planning, Retail & Commercial, and Health, Public Services & Care.
- 22.5 Years worth of Virtual College training was completed last year.
- 1.3 million online learning where training by Virtual College