Learning Technology Research Project Into Mobile-Centred Learning Infographic
The learning technology research project into mobile-centered learning infographic provides insights and best practices for delivering mobile learning and microlearning programs using tablet and smartphone devices.
This infographic provides a range of insights including:
- What learners like and dislike about mobile learning and microlearning.
- How microlearning can increase educational effectiveness.
- What motivates people to engage in learning.
- How and where learners consume content.
- The technologies and features learners actually find useful.
User behaviors, experiences, and preferences were studied by researchers from Agylia and the University of the West of England.
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.