Launch Tech in Your School Successfully Infographic
Thinking of introducing a new technology to your school? How do you figure out if it’s really the right investment? How do you implement it successfully? Boxlight has created a new infographic that summarizes information presented in its guide, Launch Tech in Your Schools Successfully, published earlier this year, to help educators keep track of the essential steps for a successful technology initiative.
“We took the lessons learned by district administrators and technology personnel from launching all kinds of technology initiatives and distilled that insight into a comprehensive graphic that they can refer to with just a glance,” said Christopher Leonardo, the director of research and development for Boxlight. “Sometimes you need a quick reminder of the next step rather than an in-depth resource.”
Some of the highlights in the Launch Tech in Your School Successfully Infographic include:
- Who should be on your tech committee and why
- The inside and outside sources from whom to obtain input for technology buying decisions
- The five most common challenges of launching new technology
- How to run a pilot program
- Steps to take to ensure that the technology gets used
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.