Internet Trends Report 2017 Infographic
Each year digital marketers around the world eagerly wait for Mary Meeker of Kleiner, Perkins, Caulfield & Byers (KPCB) to share her Internet Trends Report at the Code Conference. This year’s 355-page slide deck is filled with charts, graphs and stats that are inspiring and educational – plus some shockers. At Advice Local, they review the deck each year, dissect the trends presented and bring you the Internet Trends Report 2017 Infographic.
Internet Trends of 2017
- USA Internet Usage Grows Each Year
- Advertising Spend Increases as Mobile Usage Increases
- Google and Facebook Dominate Internet Advertising Growth
- Facebook and Pinterest Advertising are Driving Sales
- Social Media Advertisers Like Measurable Metrics
- Marketers Still Find Social Media Marketing a Challenge
- Consumers Want Better Customer Service
- Google’s Geo-Targeted Local Ads Drive Foot Traffic
- Voice Search is on the Rise
- AI is Getting Smarter
- Mobile Device Time has Doubled in the USA
You can adjust your cookie preferences here.