How to Give Feedback in eLearning Assessments Infographic
How to Give Feedback in eLearning Assessments
In eLearning assessments when learners answers a question they should be given effective feedback. Properly offered feedback makes them feel motivated and makes the course more interactive. The How to Give Feedback in eLearning Assessments Infographic presents 5 tips to provide effective feedback on assessments:
- Give learners an additional chance to get the right choice.
- Give options that are nearly right so that the learners select the most appropriate one.
- Give tips to the learners
- Sometimes bring up the same question till the learner gets it right.
- When learners answer correctly, reinforce knowledge as to why the answer is right.
You may also find valuable:
- How to design assessments that promote the learning process
- Just Remember: PC GAMES for Effective Written Feedback
- 7 Important Characteristics of Effective Positive Feedback for Online Learners