How To Combine Animated And Self-Recorded Videos In Your Courses—Infographic
What self-recorded videos are lacking:
- Abstract ideas
Difficulties in explaining abstract and complex things.
- Tricky editing
Changed your mind? Film it again.
- Attention lost
Lecturer talking on screen for hours is not that fun.
How animated videos solve it:
- Learning outcomes
Visualize and simplify abstract things easily.
- Easy editing
Editing after delivery is not cost- and time-comsuming.
Entertaining images with sounds motivate students to learn.
Additional Benefits Of Animation
Improve professional look
Demonstrates your brand's culture and personality.
- You present an abstract or complicated theory
- You want to add humor to the lessons
- You want to tell an inspiring and funny story
- You want to explain realistic ideas
- You want to give a real-life example
- You want to enhance the learner-lecturer connection