How Many Millennial Perceive Online Education Nowadays Infographic
Online learning has developed its popularity in the Internet for its affordable, convenient, and flexible programs. Through the use of technology, it increases dynamically and engages learning experience.
Teachers-to-GO! listed percentage to determine how millennial perceive online education nowadays.
- 65% students have taken online classes
- 72% Completion rate for online classes at community colleges, compared to 76% for traditional face-to-face courses.
- 150% Increase in the number of students selecting online courses as a part of their regular college curriculum between 1998 and 2008
- 18% undergraduate students are predicted to receive 80% or more of their education through online courses by 2013.
- 15% college students who took class online have earned a degree entirely online
- 60% of four-year private colleges and universities offer online classes