How to Get Management Buy-In for Your Training Program Infographic
In order for your training to succeed, it is crucial that mid-level managers and supervisors are vested in the program. Not only can they provide valuable insights into who needs to be trained on what, you will ultimately need them to allow or encourage their employees to take part. Here are several strategies on how to get true buy-in for training activities:
- Include: Share your training program rationale with them and et thei feedback.
- Engage: Engage managers in the actual training and course design by asking them to participate as sumbject matter exerts or facilitators.
- Communicate: Communicate program goals and content and se expectations to reinforce results.
- Share: When raining is complete, share results to let them know what worked and what did not and why.
- Acknowledge: Acknowledge stakeholders and thank them for their involvement and feedback.